Ahhhhh Fall. The leaves turn beautiful shades of orange and red. The air is crisp but not too cold. Now put this feeling into a breakfast (or snack) and you have Fall Spiced Oats. These oats are finished with Pumpkin yogurt, crunchy granola, and a sprinkle of Fall happiness.
- 1 cup water + 1/2 cup steel-cut oats
- Cinnamon, ginger, and cloves
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Noosa pumpkin yogurt
- Granola and pumpkin seeds
- Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high and add oats. Set timer for 7 minutes
- Stir in desired amount of cloves, cinnamon, and ginger
- Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes
- Pour into a jar and stir in peanut butter. Layer sliced bananas on top
- Finish off with the granola, yogurt and pumpkin seeds
- Enjoy! Tag us @tacosandtempos on Instagram if you try this recipe!