Never buy Kale Chips! Always make them yourself because not only are they 10 times more delicious, but they are also cheaper. Kale Chips are easy to make and require no cooking skills whatsoever. I only included a Turkish-spice recipe but you can add or subtract to make different Kale Chip variations. This recipe was adapted from the minimalist baker.
- 5 large Kale leaves
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil (if you prefer to use avocado or coconut oil that is fine too)
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 tsp. cumin, 1 tsp curry powder, and 1 tsp. chili powder
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees
- Rinse and dry Kale, pull off pieces of the leaves from the stem (a little larger than desired chip size)
- Add to a mixing bowl and combine ingredients with hands
- Spread over a large baking pan and cook for 15 min.
- Flip/toss Kale around and bake for 5-10 more minutes. Watch closely as they will burn easily
- Remove from oven and cool, the chips will become more crispy as they cool
- They are best when eaten in the same day, but you can store in a container and keep refrigerated for 2-3 days